Keep cutting & collecting Box Tops!
Nickajack Box Top Campaign
We know you’ve been saving them and now it’s time to turn them in! Our first campaign of the year starts on September 15th and runs through October 14th. Each class will have their very own container to fill with clipped box tops. In order to get credit for your class the box top must be cut and then put in your class container. We hope everyone will want to participate to earn money for our school. So ask your neighbors, family and friends to save their box tops so you can win for your class while also winning for Nickajack. Each winning class in each grade will earn a popsicle party at school. So get your kids cutting and send in those Box Tops!!!
Please trim off extra packaging around each Box Top, and only turn in those that have not expired.
Thanks for helping our school earn money through Box Tops for Education.
Please contact Ashley Bunkley with any questions
Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools earn over $475 million since 1996. You can earn cash for your child’s school by clipping Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products. Box Tops also offers easy ways to earn even more cash for your school online.
- Earn eBoxTops® for your school when you shop online
- Enter for chances to win thousands of Bonus Box Tops for your school each month
- Enjoy recipes using Box Tops products
- Save with monthly coupons for your favorite brands
- See how close your school is to reaching its goal with regular earnings updates.
- Compare your progress to other schools in your area and across the nation. It’s a great way to stay informed—and motivated!
People who join Box Tops for Education are passionate about helping schools succeed and giving students more opportunities to learn. With online tools to connect to other parents—in your school as well as across the country—you’ll have instant access to a group of people just like you. It’s a community dedicated to learning—not just for kids, but for their parents, too!