The 9th Annual Nickajack Dash and Silent Auction, Nickajack’s largest PTA fundraiser, is scheduled for Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 9am!
- Online Registration (Please note: There is a small convenience fee for credit card processing.)
- Printable Registration Form
- Teacher/Staff Registration Form
- 2018 NES Dash Sponsorship Form
- Signup to Volunteer -We need LOTS of helping hands to pull this together! Contact RunNickajackDash@gmail.com
There are several ways to register for the Dash. Registration forms will be sent home in Thursday folders over the next few weeks. You can also print out the registration form at the top of this page. If you would prefer registering online, you can also do so HERE! You will have the option to register your student and others in your family for the race. Race numbers, swag bags and T-Shirts for all registered in your family will be sent home a few days before the race in your student’s book bag. If you have more than one child at the school, these items will be sent home with the oldest student for all registered in your family. Teachers and Staff are encouraged to participate as well and can use the special TEACHER FORM for registration. Rumor has it that our own Mr. Hill will be running the race again this year!
Grade Level Registration Challenge:
We all love a little friendly competition! The grade level with the highest percentage of registrations of teachers and students will be rewarded with a celebratory party with treats on the upper field this spring! You can check out how your grade is doing in the cafeteria where we will be keeping a tally of registrations!
We are looking for families to help out the night before and the day of the race and silent auction! Please consider volunteering an hour or two of your time by contacting our Dash Coordinators at RunNickajackDash@gmail.com.
There will be a fantastic collection of items to bid on!Don’t miss out on what is sure to be an awesome time! We accept most forms of payment (cash, credit card, check), so come prepared to score awesome items while supporting our great school!
Silent Auction Rules
- By participating in Nickajack Dash Silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules
- All items in the Silent Auction have bid sheets on the display table near them with a title that includes “item name and number “ clearly printed at the top of each bid sheet. (Be sure to read titles prior to placing bids to ensure you are bidding on the correct item)
- When you want to bid, do so by writing your name and phone number on the bid sheet opposite the amount you want to bid.
- Each subsequent bid must be a higher amount than the previous bid and satisfy the minimum raise to be considered a “valid” entry. You may exceed the minimum raise amount.
- You may bid on any items in any silent auction section until the section is closed and auction has ended. A silent auction official will highlight the top bid number and amount. You can see if you are the successful purchaser by looking at a copy of the silent auction bid sheet, which will be left in its place after the section is closed. Winning bids may also be announced at the close of the event.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted.
- All items are “as is.” Nickajack PTA Silent Auction Committee has attempted to describe items correctly based on the information provided by donors. Bidders will be expected to read fine print included with bid sheets for any restrictions, exclusions, etc.
- The value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction. We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, or check payable to Nickajack PTA. Please allow 15 minutes after the item has closed before reporting to cashier. Note: There will be a small charge (2.5%) for anyone making credit card purchases.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the check out area with your paid receipt. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the Nickajack PTA.
- Each person bidding assumes all responsibilities related to the auction and items obtained at the auction and agrees to hold Nickajack PTA harmless from any liability.
- In the event of a dispute, the Auction Chair will act as final authority.
Any Silent Auction questions or donation information should be sent to Brieon Brandon or Valerie Pannell at RunNickajackDash@gmail.com.